Perfect sleek design is easy to install and operate for pilot & patrol vehicles.
Throughout Australia to ensure safe passage of Heavy Vehicles/Machinery which is to be relocated on the public roads and road workers, pilot vehicles are typically used to inform motorist.
For “OVERSIZE LOAD AHEAD” typically pilot vehicle will take positions directly in front and behind the truck displaying “OVERSIZE LOAD AHEAD” signage or convoy being escorted. This precaution is taken as a safety measure for over width or over height trucks, one escort vehicle will ride several miles ahead of the truck to ensure the road ahead can accommodate the truck’s oversize dimensions.
Double Sided Signs Available
- Oversize Load Ahead
- Workman Ahead
- Double sided Sign and frame.
- 2 X 12 v Alert Amber Rotating Beacons
- Class 2 reflective background
- Mounted on a powder coated aluminium frame
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Low profile system—lies flat when down
- Universal hole mount in each corner for mounting to roof racks or custom mount
- Wiring with plug attachment
- Frame with strut and stay
- Hinge for lay flat when not in operation
- Gas Strut Option Available
- Electric Actuator with switch to raise and lower the sign available
- Mounting racks to suit most vehicles
- Supplied complete with wiring harness, switches, fuse, etc.