ArrowES Arrow Boards are FAS/5 (RTA/RMS compliant, designed and manufactured in Australia from an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturing facility located Brisbane.
Vehicle Mount Directional Arrow Board can be mounted on any vehicles with varying installation options depending on your vehicle set up, needs including portable vehicle mounting option.
Trailer Mount Directional Arrow Board can be used for roadwork as well as construction areas where traffic needs to be diverted. They provide a safer work area for the workers as well as reducing traffic congestion.
We can supply three sizes and single or double-sided display which are ideal for various applications from long term lane closures to changing traffic management situations at work zones, construction, infrastructure and mining sites.
Arrow Board Specifications
We are proud of the quality of materials and workmanship of our arrow boards. This is attested through superior durability, lower total cost of ownership, and a better return on investment.
System & Operation
- High-output amber LEDs
- Light Sensor (Auto dimming system)
- Selection of arrow display patterns
- Optional Lamps Choices available
- Flash rate of 30 to 40 per minute
- Built-in solar regulator (optional)
- Easy-to-use control (in-cab or on-board)
- Easy to operate and maintain
Vehicle Mount Features
- Rack material: Galvanised Steel
- Motor: Electric Actuator
- For 24volt application at 12amp, voltage reducer is required
- Safety feature – Controller has automatic raising and lowering sequence when the board
is turned on and off
- Actuators have built in limit switch for up and down position
- Accessories: work lights, beacons added into the same controller, making your installation easy and simple for your traffic controllers to operate
Trailer Mount Features
- Heavy-duty, structural steel Powder Coated Boxes Security Wheel Chains Heavy Duty Jack Stands Disc Trailer Brakes
- Stabilizer legs raise tires off the ground to provide stability in high wind
- Heavy-duty hand-winch with safety brake allows one person to raise display panel
- Display panel rotates freely for positioning without moving trailer
- Weather-resistant control box cover has lockable slam-latch
- Batteries 220ah Deep cycle 12V
- Automatic brightness control
- Push button control with LED status indicator and
- Multiple Light Configurations