THE NEXT GENERATION IN END TO END FLEET MANAGEMENT.
ArrowES iVMS technology helps customers unlock vehicles data potential by enabling them to optimise their operations.
iVMS is more than just a live telematics system. It is designed to connect vehicles with the rest of the world in a seamless and simple “Plug n Go” process, enabling customers to make real time decisions allowing them to better understand and reduce cost that will impact company productivity, bottom-line and overall growth in the short and long-term.
ArrowES iVMS dongle works in all vehicles*. Once plugged into a vehicle’s OBD port, it uses the cellular GSM network to connect to the Cloud which then tracks the car’s diagnostics and driving activity and then via the cloud sends the data in real-time.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
Powerful dashboard to visualize vital car information such as: trip summaries, maintenance alerts, vehicle locations, driver behavior, fuel usage and consumption, and driver performance.
Driving quality is rated according to: time of day, weather, trip duration, hard acceleration, sharp turns, high RPM, fatigue, hard braking, quick lane change, idle, dynamic speed profiles, and more.
Vehicle and driving data is processed to understand the effects of time & usage-based maintenance and calculate savings. A mileage-based system is used to send timely alerts for scheduled maintenance. Vehicle engine diagnostics codes are also sent from the vehicle to the system, alerting to when a vehicle has a problem that needs to be fixed.
Trip summaries and analysis of each day with total number of trips, mileage, fuel used and cost. Mapping the whole path of the trip, complete trip replays showing data from the vital sensors of the car at any point in time.
Automated alarms and alerts sent by SMS and email on over 20 parameters including RPM, Speeding, Braking, Idle time, Ignition, Geofencing, Trouble Codes, Maintenance Reminders, etc. with configurable thresholds.
Complete configuration, monitoring and management of car fleets and drivers. XGear can manage hybrid fleets comprising of various vendors.
WHY COMPANIES ARE IMPLEMENTING THE IVMS:
• Reduces fuel costs by 10% on average, often equating to a payback of millions.
• Better manage routes and delivery schedules and improve vehicle utilisation.
• Identify, monitor and manage poor driver behaviour.
• Efficiently manage servicing and licensing, resulting in reduced wear and tear and increased vehicle uptime.
• Lessen carbon emissions, helping to create a healthier, more sustainable environment.
• Receive warnings when a vehicle leaves a geo-fenced work area or has maintenance problems
• Automatically generates reporting
IVMS – HELPING TO CREATE A HEALTHIER, MORE SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE FUTURE.
* All vehicles since 1996 in USA * All vehicles since 2001 in EU