Arrow Emergency Systems Variable Message Signs (VMS) boards are manufactured and built to Australian Standards 4852.2:2009 and can be vehicle or trailer mounted, trailer mounted solutions meet the Australian Design Rules for Trailer Manufacturing.
ArrowES VMS boards can be used for traffic management on road projects, as a general message boards, or for advertising and are available in 3 industry standard sizes and available in Amber or 5 colour; LED configuration.
Most Commonly Used Applications:
- Advanced warning to motorists of road works/conditions
- Notification of road closures or detours
- School, Pedestrian or Roadwork Zones
- Used with Radar to display traffic speed
- Promotion of Events, e.g Sporting, Festival
- Product Advertising, e.g Car Yard, Property Development
The VMS can display full graphic multi-messages with up to four lines of pure text. Utilising high brightness LED technology and featuring light sensors for superior visibility in all lighting conditions also with built in GPS tracking to monitor multiple locations.
VMS Board Specifications
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATION
As part of ArrowES ongoing commitment to quality, our products and the integrity of our brand, we are ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Assurance and Management Systems.
Our range of VMS boards can communicate remotely using the 3G/4G Mobile Network or locally with the onboard VMS computer.
Remote Programming – M5Studio from PC/laptop/phone/tablet anywhere with an internet- connection.
Local Onboard Programming
- Easy to program
- Predefined messages and images
- Program current single-colour AMBER or 5-Colour VMS
- Local radar setup when fitted to sign
- Upgradable firmware (not remotely)
- Dedicated device, not a PC or Tablet, can only be use for ArrowES VMS.